Union Bank of India Launches WhatsApp Banking Service
Union Bank of India has launched a new WhatsApp banking service that allows customers to check their account balance, transfer funds, and perform other banking transactions. To use the service, customers need to save the Union Bank of India WhatsApp number, 9666606060, in their contacts. Once they have done that, they can start a conversation with the bank by sending a message “Hi”. The bank will then send a list of options, including “Check Balance”. Customers can then select the option they want and follow the instructions.
The WhatsApp banking service is available to all Union Bank of India customers who have a registered mobile number. The service is free to use and is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
How to Check Your Account Balance Using WhatsApp
To check your account balance using WhatsApp, follow these steps:
- Save the Union Bank of India WhatsApp number, 9666606060, in your contacts.
- Start a conversation with the bank by sending a message “Hi”.
- The bank will then send a list of options, including “Check Balance”.
- Select the “Check Balance” option.
- The bank will then send you your account balance.
Other Banking Services Available Through WhatsApp
In addition to checking your account balance, you can also use WhatsApp to perform other banking transactions, such as:
- Transferring funds
- Paying bills
- Applying for loans
- Checking your credit card statement
- Blocking your debit card
Benefits of Using WhatsApp Banking
There are many benefits to using WhatsApp banking, including:
- Convenience: You can access your banking services from anywhere, at any time.
- Security: Your banking information is protected by end-to-end encryption.
- Cost-effectiveness: WhatsApp banking is free to use.
If you are a Union Bank of India customer, I encourage you to try out the new WhatsApp banking service. It is a convenient, secure, and cost-effective way to access your banking services.